Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Instagram & Glasses

I finally started using the instagram app I have had on my phone for a while now. I love it! Here are some pictures I have taken recently of Kinley & Brooklyn. 

Here they are on the 4th of July! Love putting them in matching outfits! And nothing sweeter than little girls in red, white & blue! Kinley did not like the fireworks at all. I'm guessing it was the loud noise, so we didn't stay out long. 




Melt my heart!!!

Love that she's holding 2 babies!


So, little Miss Kinley had to get glasses. We had noticed one of her eyes turning in. We have had the glasses for a little over a week now. She was wearing them pretty good, about 4 hours a day. But, the last several days she has not done so well. I put them on her first thing in the morning and let her wear them for however long. I don't force it, because I think that would just make things worse. I'm hoping over time she will adjust and want to wear them more. But, I think she is so stinkin' cute! ;)


 I decided to take her to CFA and let her play. It has been a few weeks since she's been around any other kids and she had a blast. She did not want to leave!  I may or may not have had to drag her out screaming! I felt so bad, but we had already been there for almost 2 hours. 


Ha! This picture cracks me up! Brooklyn looks terrified about something and Kinley is all smiles! Love these girls!!

I'm taking Kinley to a Gymboree play & music class tomorrow. You get to go your first time for free. I'm excited to see what she thinks! We are also meeting up with a local playgroup on Friday. Looking forward to hopefully start making some friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment