Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back to blogging!

Well, I started a blog and then totally quit blogging! I don't really know why and it does make me kinda sad that I didn't keep up with it. That's ok, going to try and keep it up now!

So, we have moved to Shreveport, LA! I thought it would be good to get back into blogging to keep all the family and friends up dated and grandparents will enjoy the pictures! Also, maybe try to connect with some people in this area too.

I'm not going to lie, it's definitely starting to get a little lonely here. We've only been here a few weeks, but Jared is now working all. the. time......so it's just me and my girls! Yes, 2 sweet girls! Kinley is now 22 months and just as sweet as she can be and Brooklyn is 2 months and keeps me busy! She is growing too fast and sweet girl loves to be held! Having 2 so close together is fun and a challenge at the same time! But, I've just learned to just go day to day. I just have to accept that its okay if my house stays a mess! These 2 girls need me more than trying to worry about keeping a "perfect" house!

I'm really missing my playgroup now! I know Kinley is too. I'm hoping to find one here soon! We will start visiting churches this Sunday. I'm excited about that, but also a little stressed too. It's so hard finding a church home! And I know there will be many Sunday it will be just the 3 of us. It's going to be hard to go by myself (without Jared), but I know how important it is for us to go! Oh my, will this take some major preplanning the night before to get us all out the door on time! It will be great way to get to know people too.

So, Shreveport is nice. I'm impressed so far. There are so many big beautiful trees here. Of course it's incredibly hot and humid. So, we definitely stay inside a lot and not to mention the horrible huge mosquito's! Ugh!!

Ok, time to get dinner started before sweet Brooklyn wakes up from napping and wants to be held! Poor baby had 2 month shots today, no fun!

Talk to ya'll soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment