Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SUYL Sinlges

Today on Kelly's Korner she is doing Show Us Your Life Singles!! This will be my first time to participate in SUYL. I'm so excited. I'm hoping to help my sweet brother-in-law out. So, meet John. I have known John for 13 plus years now. To say he is beyond one of the nicest people I know is an understatement. John has a huge heart and is seriously just such a nice guy. He is always willing to help anyone out.

John is from Fayetteville, AR and has lived in Arkansas his whole life. He grew up on a farm and has one brother. He has a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, as well as a Masters in it too. He is a graduate from the University of Arkansas. John used his degree for a few years, but just wasn't getting a lot satisfaction from his job. So, he decided to go to Medical school. John is getting ready to start his 3rd year of Medical school at UAMS in Little Rock.

John is a great uncle too! He only has one niece, Kinley. He loves her so much and is so sweet with her. John comes by our house just to hang out and play with Kinley.

John is also a twin. I'm married to his twin, Jared! They are best friends. They do everything together. Jared is one year ahead of John in medical school. I know they are going to both be amazing dr's one day.

Some of John's hobbies would include, fishing, reading, traveling, cooking, and working out. Right now, he doesn't have a lot of time for stuff like this. He also loves animals. He would love to have a dog, but lives in an apartment right now and wants to wait to have a yard. He was raised in a wonderful Christian family and his faith is definitely an important role in his life. He loves the Lord and is hoping to serve Him better through his future career.

Ok, so I guess that is enough of details for now. Here are a few pictures. If you want to know more about John, just leave me a comment! Again, I can't tell you enough what a great guy John is! I also might add, he's pretty cute too! :) Thanks for stopping by!



John is on the left! They are identical twins!


Uncle John and Kinley!

26 comments:

  1. I'm a twin too! It's so fun! :) He sounds like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend I'd love for John to hear about. Her name is Amy, and she lives in Dallas. She's a nurse at a children's hospital there. Email me if you'd like more information: jaime.r.cochran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I would love for John to check out my link for myself as a single woman:

    http://preppyperceptionsc.blogspot.com/2011/06/margie-34-greenville-south-carolina.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he would be great for my friend Jessica!

    http://marydebastos.blogspot.com/2011/06/show-us-your-singles.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I have a sister that is also single! She lives in Tulsa as an elementary teacher. If you would like to know more I submitted a post about her! :)

    http://hayleyleapinginfaith.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-sister-heidi.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for twins! I'm 27, single, love Jesus and I'm a twin!
    -Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Amanda. I am also an identical Twin! I live in Bossier City, LA. I am 30. I can be reached at Amanda.York@bossierschools.org.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a friend that lives just north of Little Rock who he should definitely have lunch with sometime. She's cute, fun, and has a great heart! She has a great job and she likes to run and play tennis in her free time. Not to mention, she would make a wonderful friend for you! If he needs to eat something other than hospital food, send me an email (stacyshumateallen@yahoo.com). I think they'd make a great pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. John seems like a really sweet Uncle. I am actually from NW Arkansas and I also grew up on a farm too! I am not a twin, but if your interested my email is lizannfrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. he sounds like a great guy! i would love to chat if he is interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. He sounds like a really great guy! I'm in LR and work at UAMS :) I would love to get to know him...

    www.riccialexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think he and my sister would get along great! She is an oral surgery dental assistant. She loves dogs. She has a Schnauzer and Shishpoo. She is spunky and has a big heart! She lives in Dallas.
    Contact me if you are interested in getting to know her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Becky - I just sent you an email about my friend. She just finished residency and is starting a fellowship in Little Rock.
    Alayna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Becky, I tried to send an e-mail, but I couldn't so...John seems like a nice guy. I'm an elementary school teacher in AL...30 years old...and I love the Lord and want to follow Him with my life. My e-mail is: smoothstone12@gmail.com

    Meredith :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Becky! I posted about my supersweet writer friend Ashley B. yesterday. I think she'd be interested in getting in touch with John! Please feel free to pass on her contact information, or email me for more info. She's #107. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Please check out my friend, Lindsey. My post for her is #136 on Kelly's list. Lindsey lives in Little Rock, so it'd be easy for them to meet. :) And my husband, Jonathan, just graduated med school from UAMS with your husband. It's a small world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Actually, your husband is just a year behind, but we recognized him. Oops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello from #156 in Little Rock. Your info. caught my attention. Sounds like a great guy! Go check out my link and let me know if you're interested...history_gal@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My daughter, Amy Lynn (#21), is an amazing girl and I think she needs to meet a nice guy like your brother-in-law. Check out her blog and see what you think! www.amylynnwentz.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. John sounds like a great guy.....I have a friend who linked me up - I'm #102 on Kelly's list

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Becky! I was referred to this blog by a friend. I am 36 and a teacher. I currently live in Louisiana but am not opposed to moving. And my name is Becky too! My email is belcal1128@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a friend whom I think would LOVE to meet John. Please email me at tammynelson87@gmail.com if you think he's be interested in getting to know a wonderful Christian woman who is 38 years old. College educated and single with no children and never has been married.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey,
    My name is Katie, and I am 27 years old. I live in upstate NY and work as a Certified Nurse Midwife. I love what I do and see it as an opportunity to love and serve other, in times of joy and sorrow. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus and am so grateful for what He is doing in my life to make me into the woman he has for me. I love serving in youth group and have a heart for missions (since my brother is a missionary). I enjoy traveling, reading, playing soccer, and spending time with my amazing family and friends. Email me back if interested. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Did you ever have any success with Show Us Your Singles on Kelly's blog for John? Just curious bc she's doing it again and I just posted for a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete