Friday, June 10, 2011

Fayetteville


This was our first night there. We went to my best friend's house, Tamara for dinner. A bunch of my girlfriends were suppose to be there with their kids, but most of them canceled last minute. But, we had a great time anyway and a great dinner! It was unseasonably cold our first week there. I'm glad I packed a few warmer clothes for Kinley! We were in full summer gear in LR.



Kinley with her great grandparents. Kinley definitely gets some of her petiteness from her great grandma! I even think they look a little bit alike!


This picture cracks me up!! Kinley is looking at Kynzie like she is crazy or something!! Hahaha! They are just too cute. We had gone over to Tamara's for breakfast. We had yummy pancakes, bacon and eggs!


This is my sweet cousin Lauren! She just loves Kinley so much and is so sweet with her! I know that Kinley loved all the attention she got from sweet Lauren!


Kinley and Finn having more fun together. It was so much fun watching them play with each other. They were always taking toys away from each other, but never cried about it. Poor Kinley was still in her PJ's! They are exactly 3 months apart (Finn is older). I wish so much that we lived closer. They live in Colorado.

I have several more photos I want to share, but will do another post tomorrow. We had so much fun and it definitely makes me homesick!!



1 comment: