Sunday, June 12, 2011

Memorial Day

Over Memorial Day weekend my whole family and Jared's parents all went to a place called Har-ber Village in Jasper, OK for the afternoon. I wasn't too sure what to expect. I was told that it was an outdoor antique museum. It was the most interesting place and had some very unusual things. Everything there was either collected by Harvey and Bernice Jones or the items were donated by people from all over. We all had a good time. It was a hot very windy day, but nice to be outside.




Kinley and her Papa (my dad, if you couldn't tell :) )




There were over 150 exhibits and they were all in these cabin like buildings and everything was behind glass.



Kinley with her Uncle Brian and Uncle Brad, my brothers.



They had all sorts of old tractors. I'm not exactly sure what this crazy looking machine was. But I thought it was a little scary looking!



My two very favorite people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment