Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend! Last weekend my sweet niece, Ashton came back to LR with us for the week. My sister came down Saturday morning for the weekend. We went down town to the Farmers Market. It was soooo HOT. We were all pretty miserable, but had a good time. I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures. We ate at Flying Fish and it was so good. I cheated big time on my diet though and had fried catfish and fries. We just went back to our house and hung out in the cool for the rest of the day. Jared and I did go meet up with a few friends for the evening. We had a great time. My sister called me at 11 and Kinley woke up crying and she couldn't get her to quit, so we went home.

Sunday we got up and I made eggs and blueberry pancakes. My sister and Ashton left around 11:30. Ashton was so sad to leave. She is leaving next weekend to go to a Christian Camp for a month and she won't see us for 5 or 6 weeks. She is sad that she won't see Kinley for so long. She is SO good and sweet with Kinley. She was such a big help and we will definitely miss her!!! Kinley loves her so much!

I had a baby shower to go to that afternoon. Jared stayed home with Kinley. There are 5 pregnant girls in our small group at church and they are all pregnant with boys!!



This was Jared and Kinley before I left. So sweet. When I got home Kinley was in a different outfit and so was Jared. She had a major diaper and he said it got everywhere. He had to give her a bath. We went to US Pizza for dinner and then just hung out the rest of the evening.

We had fun taking a few pictures together!



No comments:

Post a Comment