Thursday, August 16, 2012

Busy, Busy!!

Oh my! I can't believe its been a month since I posted something! We have been pretty busy these last few weeks and usually I'm so tired by the time I get the girls to bed that I just go to bed too. And I just have no time during the day. But, I decided I needed to get caught up on the blog! So, fair warning major photo overload! 

Back at the end of July my bestie, her 2 girls and her sister and little boy all came for a visit! We had a blast. They were here for a whole week! I wish I got some more pics, but here are a few from our week. 

They all had a blast in this little pool! And they all played so great together the whole week! Kinley was just so excited every morning to wake up. The first thing she would do was ask "Where Addye go". She was attached to sweet Addye all week. Addye is such a little mom and is so, so sweet with Kinley!


Piled out on the floor one night watching a movie.  My MIL had got these mats for the girls, so I was glad they enjoyed using them while they were here. 


Down town having some frozen yogurt! Kinley LOVES her some "i ceam", as she calls it. 



I decided it would be a good time for me to go to Fayetteville and spend a week and travel back with my friends. 

We went to my cousin's little boys first birthday party. Little miss was quite fond of his four wheeler he got!

Sweet Brooklyn! Oh my how time is just going too fast! I just can't believe she will be 4 months old in a few weeks!


 This picture cracks me up! See the wet wipes on her feet? Let me explain. That morning she had seen my mother give her feet some sort of soak and she had wrapped her feet in wash cloths. Well, later that evening at my in-laws, Kinley drug out the baby tub and got the wet wipes and wrapped her feet! I'm pretty sure she was copying my mom!


I think this picture speaks for itself! Sister girl did not like getting her hair trimmed! We went to a fun kids place that I thought she would love, but instead hated it. We tried bubbles, stickers, a sucker. Nothing worked. I felt so bad and probably should have just left now that I think about it. The lady was nice. But, seriously only took her 5 min and was $16 plus a tip! Way over priced in my opinion!                                 

 We spent the afternoon at the Mall shopping one day. This was in a kids store and we just let them play for a while. 


 Oh and one day after the above mentioned hair cut, I saw this sign at the mall! Go figure!! Only if I had seen it a day sooner! Oh well!



We had a lot of fun hanging out with family and friends. I got to have a MUCH needed girls night (didn't get a pic) and seriously could have sat at the restaurant talking all night long!! 

 We had to come back home, but we were so excited that my niece Ashton came home with us for the week!

 Brooklyn has found her feet and plays with them all the time! She also has her hands in her mouth constantly.


 A little tummy, not her fave...but, really what kid loves tummy time?!?!


 Happy girl!


 This was one night watching the Olympics!! We enjoyed watching them, but I'm glad they are over, 2 weeks was just enough!


 Don't I look lovely? This was about 11:00 one night. No one wanted to sleep, except for me! Kinley had a runny nose/cough, so I gave her some benadryl and she was out about 10 min later! ha!


 Don't you LOVE her onesie ?!?! That's a hog on it and below it says "locally grown"! SO cute! We've gotta sport our Arkansas pride down here in Louisiana.......


 Kinley loves to walk up to you and say "CHEEEEEESE" Too funny!


My parents drove down for the weekend to pick up Ashton. They were seriously here for 24 hours! I wish they could have stayed longer.  And little pool time after my parents and niece left on Sunday to cheer up since we were all sad they had to go home! 





No comments:

Post a Comment