Sunday, August 19, 2012

How is this possible?!?

I just can't believe that these two little kids are starting college and the 11th grade tomorrow!!! It really seems just like yesterday they were this itty bitty! So sweet, cute, and innocent! I am talking about my little brother Bradley and my niece Ashton.


Look at them now.....


That is Brad and his girlfriend, Kara. Such a cute couple! They are both starting college tomorrow at the University of Arkansas! I seriously could not be more proud of them both! Go to class and study! :)

And my beautiful niece!


Ashton is such a sweet and talented girl! She has such a bright future ahead of her and I can't wait to see what God has planned for her!

I feel so old now! But, really time just does fly by too quickly! I totally get this saying now that I have children of my own. Before I know it these two sweet girls will be off to kindergarten! I CAN'T even begin to think about high school or college!!! 



I am blessed beyond what I deserve and could not be more grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment